Roll Simulator / Occupant Restraint Testing
One of our passions at S-E-A is to provide manufacturers with the information they need to make vehicles safer.
From automobiles to forklifts to all-terrain vehicles, we love to test it all. In fact, we enjoy it so much that we've built an entire facility, the S-E-A Roll Simulator, to test occupant safety in vehicle rollover or near-rollover events.
S-E-A's Roll Simulator is a unique and unrivaled device that can evaluate occupant restraint performance in a rollover event and determine occupant kinematics using repeatable and reliable multi-axis tests. Designed and built by the collaboration of Mechanical Engineering, Vehicle Dynamics and Biomechanics groups, the dedicated indoor Roll Simulator facility is part of S-E-A's Research Center.
- Accurate and repeatable simulator of real-world events
- Non-destructive testing
- Occupant protection and response evaluation
- Tip over, trip and/or non-roll event simulation
- Minor accident simulation
- R&D, regulatory compliance and litigative matters